I want YOU to get to know me! Some of my readers are new to my corner, others have known me for some time but there maybe a thing or two you don’t know about me yet! It was actually kind of hard to write this list, turns out I don’t really have that many interesting facts about myself! But here goes!
15 Facts about me!
- I was vegetarian for 7 years. One day in year 9 I decided to go vegetarian and stopped eating meat from then on. Much to my mothers dismay of having to make a separate meal for me each meal (because she’s the best, whose mum wants to make separate meals for everyone?!)
- I lived in London for 12 months when I was 21, almost to the day. After that I did not want to live anywhere else in the world. Yet here I am, living in Canada for the past 6 years 😉
- I met my love/baby daddy/future husband (?) on Contiki and we barely said two words to each other the entire time!
- I am the youngest of 3. I have an older brother and older sister.
- When I was young, like a teenager, I would always tell my mum I never wanted to have children (see point 4, spoilt youngest) she would always tell me I would change my mind. As always, mother knows best! 😉
- I have a GIANT phobia of spiders. I freeze up and cannot walk past them or underneath them! Because of this, I have been stuck in a room crying many many times till someone gets home to save me!
- I have really bad motion sickness. It’s not as bad as it use to be but when I was younger I would throw up every time I was in the car. Made those 12 hour trips from Sydney to Queensland so fun for my brother and sister! Now I am living it again through Siena!
- I have no tattoos but have always wanted one, I’m not sure if I ever will because I can never decide on what I want and it actually scares me to be permanently marked!
- I studied travel and tourism and Makeup artistry when I finished school
- I laugh at my own jokes, almost always.
- I have Trypophobia. Fear of holes and clusters…Don’t look it up, don’t ask me about it. YUCK!
- I have ISS – Idiopathic Subglottic Stenosis. Read more here. A condition that effects my breathing which only came on after I had Noah.
- I love food. I am always hungry or always thinking of food and planning my next meal.
- I would love to try going plant-based, for no other reason than to eat more fruits and veggies!
- I cannot go without at least 1 coffee a day. Some may call it an addiction. I call it true love!
Now, tell me about you!
Thanks for reading!