The Sephora beauty insider sale is on between April 20-23, 2017. Chances are if you hold a Sephora beauty insider card then you are well aware of the sale and already planning on what to buy. But, if you have not already started your shopping list or know about the sale then stay here. I will be listing off my top 20 favourite products from Sephora. A few old faithful products that I can never be without and a few are some new products that I would love to get my hands on.
The Sephora beauty insider sale is 10% off everything and only occurs once a year. Sephora rarely has sales so now really is your best chance to get in! If you’re not familiar the beauty insider card is a free to join program. For every dollar you spend you get a point! The points add up and you can get some pretty amazing products. I am always excited to see what I can get every time I go in.
My top 20 Sephora products!
- Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen lotion
- Lashfood – Lash transformation System
- Bumble and Bumble – Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Primer
- Kate Somerville – RetAsphere 2-in-1 Retinol Night Cream
- St. Tropez – Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
- Laura Mercier – Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Wiz
- Gucci – Flora Gorgeous Gardenia
- Rainforest of the sea – Skin twinkle lighting palette volume II
- Lavnila – The healthy deodorant
- FLASHMUD Brightening treatment
- Deborah Lippmann – Bed of roses nail polish set
- Josie Moran – Pure Argan Oil
- Dior – Lip glow colour reviver balm
- Philosophy – Purity cleanser
- Origins – Ginzing refreshing eyecream
- First Aid beauty – Ultra Repair Hydra-firm sleeping cream
- Beauty Blender
- Nars – Narsissist unfiltered cheek palette
- Nars – Radiant creamy concealer